Saturday, June 29, 2013

Toto, we're not in Connecticut anymore

It does my explorer heart good to get away from the lake (Lake Geneva) and explore the countryside.  My cousin likes to stay put so she let me take her car one afternoon to see the countryside.  I thought I'd photograph some barns.  What was I thinking?  Well, I was expecting those tiny, quaint New England barns completely forgetting that I was in the middle of Wisconsin.


It was a really bright day and so I had some trouble getting the right exposures but I think you get the idea.

2 comments:

  1. Really, those silo things are towering!

    The corn looks more than knee high by the 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful. Reminds me of our visit to Lancaster, PA, last year. Nice memories. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete