Wednesday, May 22, 2013

And if the tag sale wasn't enough

That very same day my colleague had a wedding at 4:30 pm at the church.  So we had to clean up all the crap merchandise that didn't sell and get it off of the green and away from view.  I thought I could go back to the parsonage and relax but I looked out of the window and saw this trolly parked in front of the house.

 The Jolly Red Trolly was not so jolly earlier in the day.  Hailing from Essex, CT the trolly stalled out and got to the wedding late.  Couldn't even pick up the wedding party to bring them to the church so they had to scramble and come on over in their sedans and such.  I could imagine the drama.
Here's the bride and her court waiting to board the trolly and head off to Lighthouse Point for the reception.  I guess, all in all, this was not such a big wedding disaster.  Not like running out of wine and having to fill jars with plain old well water or anything like that.  Miracles do happen you know.

The joys of parsonage on the green living.

No comments:

Post a Comment